Today, there’s no shortage of ‘trailblazing’ things that are ‘breaking the internet,’ ‘disrupting the industry,’ or ‘revolutionizing our way of life’ – yet ChatGPT, the cutting-edge AI technology that everyone is talking about, may just be doing it all at once. For businesses in particular, not only can Chat GPT transform how you approach marketing automation through personalization, but it can also significantly boost engagement and loyalty.
Since Chat GPT is so profoundly changing the game – it’s important to explore the way it works and learn how to use it to create more personalized, engaging customer experiences.
What exactly is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence chatbot developed by OpenAI. Let’s break that down:
- It was built on a Large Language Model – or an AI tool that trained it with vast information and massive data sets across many domains.
- It can process language in countless, intricate ways and was fine-tuned by human trainers role-playing dialogue with it.
- ChatGPT is able to learn, remember, form connections between words and concepts, and even predict future ones.
- Because of all this, it can mimic human conversation, generate human-like responses, answer questions, and assist with tasks.
It can be used for multiple creative purposes – content creation, research assistance, curating information. It can even write love poems. And for businesses in particular, it can be an important tool in marketing automation.
How does marketing automation benefit from ChatGPT?
ChatGPT can be integrated with marketing automation platforms to create more personalized and engaging customer experiences. It can save time and help businesses in everything from lead generation and customer support, to design, sales, and scaling marketing efforts. Here is what you gain:
1. Personalized Interactions: With its natural language processing capabilities, it can interact with customers in a more conversational and personalized way. This builds stronger connections with them. So, your customers will feel supported and ‘heard’ even before they’ve reached a human.
2. 24/7 Availability: ChatGPT can be programmed to work around the clock, providing a basic level of automated customer support and answering queries even when your business is closed. This helps to improve customer satisfaction. You never need to be ‘Out of Office’ again.
3. Scalability: It can handle multiple conversations simultaneously, making it a scalable solution for businesses of any size. Operations can keep up naturally with your needs and growth.
4. Cost Savings: In automating routine customer interactions, ChatGPT can help to reduce the workload of customer service agents and enable businesses to save on labor costs. And by wrapping its abilities into a marketing automation platform like Weezmo, retailers can reduce costs even further. The point is that when efforts are smart, consolidated, and efficient – you trim the fat off spending.
Sounds great in theory. But how does ChatGPT marketing automation actually work ‘on the ground?
Businesses are already using ChatGPT in a variety of creative marketing automation efforts.
- Email Newsletters: It’s used to curate content for email newsletters. Applying its natural language processing abilities, it ensures that the content is engaging and relevant to the target audience.
And with a platform like Weezmo that has a ChatGPT built-in within the Email Marketing editor, it can all be done and distributed in an easy and intuitive way.
- E-commerce Customer Service: ChatGPT can be integrated into an e-commerce website, so customers are provided with instant support. It can answer questions about products, track orders, and process returns – taking a whole layer of customer service off human shoulders.
- Lead Generation: The streamlined nature of automation facilitates sharing information. ChatGPT can engage website visitors in conversation and capture their contact information, which is then used to follow up with leads by way of email or phone.
- Social Media Engagement: It can automatically respond to comments and messages on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, providing quick and personalized responses to customers in the very critical and visible arena of public dialogue.
- Appointment Scheduling: ChatGPT can schedule appointments and consultations. This reduces the workload of administrative staff and ensures that customers receive prompt service how and when they need it.
- Event Promotion: It can also be used to promote events, such as webinars or conferences, by answering questions and providing registration information on the spot to interested attendees.
ChatGPT is not perfect. It’s sensitive to how questions are asked, and can even sometimes (very confidently) give you the wrong information. Which means, it can’t be trusted to independently and seamlessly run the show with your customer interactions.
Nonetheless, it offers a whole new layer of automation and efficiency. It’s free if you’re using the standard plan, or $20 per month if using ChatGPT plus. And if you’re using Weezmo’s marketing automation tool, it has AI abilities for free.
Ultimately, the ChatGPT story is just beginning. Already today it is a powerful tool that is automating, personalizing, and raising the bar on engaging customer interactions – driving customer loyalty and increasing revenue. But as its technology continues to evolve, it is exciting to imagine the ways in which it will further revolutionize marketing automation.